Terms and Conditions
• All prices are subject to change without notice.
• All processed products have 14.5% VAT inclusive in the given price.
• All orders are subject to product availability. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you as soon as possible and offer you a product in stock with higher or equal value. However if we are unable to find a suitable replacement that suits your needs, we will refund you for the missing products.
• When ordering online we will request personal details like an email address, phone number and physical address.
• When you place an order through our online services, a user profile will automatically be created for you which is seen as acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
• When entering your details online, please ensure accuracy of delivery date and address and check for errors.
• If you notice that you have entered an incorrect physical address contact the sales team as soon as possible for corrections to be made.
• If your order is to be delivered to a different address that isn’t your physical address or a specific department in the designated building, we urge you to indicate on the special notes section.
• Please be informed that there is a cut off period for orders placed before 12 noon for delivery the next day.
• You can select as many products as you wish. These products will be added to your cart and the total will be automatically calculated for you at the payment section.
• The prices for all products are priced in both USD and ZWL and should you wish to change the currency the total will also be automatically calculated in the chosen currency.
• You are able to add any products you wish to include in your order in your cart or remove any products you wish to exclude in your order from your cart.
• When you submit your order online and make the payment, we will receive your order and our sales rep will contact you to confirm your order as well as assign you your order number before it is processed as well as the delivery date, time and address.
• Should you wish to make changes to your order after it has been submitted and confirmed, contact us immediately and a product will be replaced at the value of the product being replaced- if possible.
• Orders placed on a weekend will only be processed on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
• Placing your chosen products in your cart without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order. Should a product be unavailable in stock or pricing has changed, goods may be removed from your cart.
• CC Meats cannot be held accountable if some products are unavailable or unavailable at an altered price when you finally complete your purchase at a later stage.
• Once you have selected your payment method, we will redirect you to a secure site to make your payment: PayNow
• Payment methods:
You can pay for your online orders using:
i. Visa, MasterCard, ZimSwitch cards which are accepted on the PayNow platform
ii. Credit or debit card
iii. Cash or swipe on delivery
iv. Mobile wallet platforms such as OneMoney, Ecocash are available on the PayNow platform.
• Once your payment has been made and received you will be notified and the order production can begin.
• Should your order include products with VAT, the total price for VAT will be indicated below the total price of your order.
• The products must be paid for before dispatch, unless the payment is to be made upon delivery.
• If you pay via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer, the payment must be made within 1 or 2 days of placing your order. you can send your proof of payment to the number 078 038 0345 to speed up the process. CC Meats will not accept your order if payment has not been received.
• We shall take necessary measures to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charge (if any) of the products.
• Should there be any errors of whatever nature in relation to payments, we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save- in the case of incorrect pricing – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid.
• CC Meats offers 2 methods of product delivery to you:
i. Door to door delivery
• We offer free delivery for a minimum order of US$40.00 within a 40km of the Zindoga branch.
• We use the next day delivery service for all deliveries before the cut off time at 12 noon and we aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours of receiving them through the website.
• We offer an extra flat rate delivery charge of US$5.00 for orders below US$40 and or that needs to be delivered outside our 40km radius from our Waterfalls plant.
• Delivery days are between Mondays to Saturdays with the exception of public holidays.
• Any special instructions for your order as well as delivery instructions can be noted on the check-out page of our website. Instructions should be simple and short for the production team as well as the drivers.
• Please note we cannot guarantee same day delivery due to the nature of your order and availability of delivery trucks to planned routes for the day.
• Where it accepts your order, CC Meats will deliver your order as soon as possible but no later than 3 days after receiving proof of payment. We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the products during the delivery period. Should this occur, within 2 days of the receiving this notification you will decide whether or not to cancel the order. If you are to cancel your order, you will be reimbursed the purchase price.
• Driver to issue a copy of the invoice stating the products supplied, total amount of the invoice in agreement with the order placed. If there are processed products charged VAT should reflect. If the invoice corresponds to the order placed, it should be signed.
• Customer to check if order is done to their specifications, proper packaging and excellent product.
• If you are unsatisfied with our product and services. Get in touch with our sales team on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 078 038 0345. If it has to do with the product, we will be grateful if you may send us pictures. In the event that you decide to return the product, please return it with the packaging it come in. Please note we do not accept cooked products for returns.
• If you are displeased with the product and wish to return it or have it replaced, store it in a refrigerator to slow down the thawing time. These are perishable products and contact 078 038 o345 to arrange for product collection.
We will not be able to deliver an order if payment transaction fails to go through or we do not receive the Proof of Payment.
• Our drivers are instructed NOT to leave any orders if payment has and is not received on the day of delivery, in case the payment or proof of payment is received while deliveries are made.
• For cash payments, may you please have the exact amount or indicate that drive brings change an for how much.
• If your order is damaged upon arrival, we will review it, file a report and offer an appropriate solution for the inconvenience.
• CC Meat’s obligation to deliver your products shall be fulfilled when the products are delivered to the given physical address nominated by the client.
• CC Meats will not be responsible for any loss or unauthorized use of products after they have been delivered to the physical address which you nominated.
• Due to the perishable nature of our products they will require refrigeration immediately after delivery. We are not to be held accountable should your products perish after delivery- our refrigerated trucks ensure that the products remain frozen or cold, depending on the nature of the product.
4. Specials and Promotions
• CC Meats may decide to offer discounted products for limited periods of time our site. However, specials and promotions have limited stock and may expire earlier if stocks run out. you can place your order as soon as you can and request a further delivery date. However, we will only secure your order when you make the payment.
• Specials quantities are limited and as such, after a special is sold out, those particular products may be available on the site at their normal selling price, not the special or promotional price.
• We do not guarantee a specific saving. The extent of the discount is at the discretion of CC Meats.
• CC Meats will reserve stock for customers in the order in which it receives payment.
• You acknowledge that stock of all products on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any given time and without notice to you. In the case of certain products on sale, CC Meats will take reasonable action to monitor stocks to ensure that when stock is no longer available, the promotions or offers are discontinued on the site. We however, cannot guarantee the availability of stock and when products are no longer available after making your purchase, CC Meats will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid for the product or a suitable replacement.